Service 74 at Claremont Road in Newcastle from 13 May until 7 June
Due to utility works, Claremont Road in Newcastle will be closed westbound from Monday 13 May for up to four weeks between the University roundabout and the next roundabout at the west end of the long car park.
Service 74 towards Hexham will be affected and will be unable to serve the outbound stop on Claremont Road. Please use Eldon Square Bus Station.
Service X21 at Durham from 13 May until 21 June
South Road between Elvet Hill Road and The New Inn will be closed every night between 7pm and 6am from Monday 13 May until Friday 21 June.
During these times, service X21 will be unable to serve stop at Collingwood College on South Road. Please use temporary stop on Elvet Hill Road.
Service X21 at Binchester from 18 until 25 May
Resurfacing works will take place on Durham Road at Binchester, at the west end of Middlestone Moor, overnight between 7pm and 6.30am each night from Saturday 18 until Friday 24 May.
During these times, there will be no service between Binchester roundabout and Spennymoor High Street.
Services 204 and 204A at Willowtree Avenue in Gilesgate on 23 and 24 May
Willowtree Avenue will be closed in Grange Estate in Gilesgate Moor on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 May between 8am and 6.30pm on both days.
During these times, services will be unable to serve Grange Estate and Belmont Link Road due to closures.
Services 6, 6A, 16, 16A, 78 and 78A at Oxhill Crossings from 23 May until 3 June
The A693 at Oxhill Crossings will be closed between South Moor Arch and New Kyo junctions for major resurfacing each night between 7pm and 6am on the nights of Thursday 23 May, Friday 24 May, then Tuesday 28 May to Monday 3 June. Please note there will be no works on the nights of Saturday 25 to Monday 27 May.
During this time, services will be unable to serve stops in New Kyo, Annfield Plain, Greencroft or Catchgate on normal services. Shuttle bus will run between Greencroft, Annfield Plain, Catchgate and Harelaw to and from Stanley Bus Station.
Service 700 in Sunderland on 24 May
The only closure on the night of Friday 24 May is the entrance to Sheepfolds from 7pm, which affects the last two journeys on service 700, which will omit Sheepfolds and divert via North Bridge Street and Roker Avenue, serving the stop at the Salvation Army offices and normal route.
Services 9, 20, 35, 35A, 56, 700 and 701 at Wheatsheaf in Sunderland from 28 May until 1 June
Due to resurfacing, part of the Wheatsheaf junction will be closed overnight affecting traffic flows towards Sunderland City Centre between 7pm and 6am on each night from Tuesday 28 May until Friday 1 June.
- Services 9 & 20 towards Sunderland will operate normal route to Fulwell Grange, then divert right to Thompson Road (serving first stop), continuing towards Southwick Road then right to Southwick Green left to Church Bank, left to Northern Way, around the gyratory system and across Queen Alexandra Bridge, then left to Trimdon Street, ahead at B&Q and Hylton Road roundabouts, right to St. Michaels Way and Priestman roundabout, then left towards Park Lane Interchange and normal route.
- Services 9 & 20 from Sunderland towards Wheatsheaf will operate normal route to Wheatsheaf, then divert left via Stadium of Light right to Southwick Road and right to Thompson Road then left to normal route from Fulwell windmill.
- Services 35/35A & 56 towards Southwick will operate normal route as they are unaffected by these works.
- Services 35/35A & 56 towards Sunderland will operate normal route to Southwick Green and Southwick Road, then divert right at lights to Queens Road around the gyratory system and across Queen Alexandra Bridge, then left to Trimdon Street, ahead at B&Q and Hylton Road roundabouts, right to St. Michaels Way and Priestman roundabout and normal route.
- Service 701 will operate normal route to Wearmouth bridge then right to Dame Dorothy Street then normal loop around St Peters Campus and then left to Dame Dorothy Street and Wearmouth Bridge.
- Last two journeys on Service 700 will follow route of 701, omitting Sheepfolds.
Services 50 and 56 at Sulgrave on 28 May
Due to the closure of Manor Way and Marlborough Road at Sulgrave on Tuesday 28 May between 9.30am and 2.30pm, services 50 and 56 will be diverted, serving all stops on diversionary routes.
Services will be unable to serve any stops between Usworth Colliery School and Marlborough Road - please use stops on Silverstone Road or Usworth Station Road.