From Sunday 29 November, there will be changes to stopping arrangements at Newcastle Central Station.
A summary of the changes is provided below.
- Service 6 - will move from Stand E to stand D
- Services 12 & 12A - will move from Stand E to Stand F
- Service 54 - will move from Stand C to Stand E
- Service X30 - will move from Stand D to Stand E
- Service X97 - will move from Stand D to Stand E
This will give the following allocations:
- Stand C - Q2 & 91
- Stand D - 6, 10, 10A & 10B (Metrocentre direct services)
- Stand E - 45, 46, 47, 54, X30 & X97 (Dunston stopping services)
- Stand F - 11, 11A, 12 & 12A (Scotswood Road services)