Have a BIG day out with Go North East
Go North East, the region's largest bus company, has teamed up with a host of attractions and businesses across the North East to bring Big Days Out offers to families.
Go North East's Family Day Ticket offers fantastic value at just £10 and allows unlimited travel on all Go North East buses for up two adults and three children travelling in a group*.
To save money at the attractions, all you need to do is show your bus ticket upon arrival.
- Beamish Museum – save 25% on entry
- Life Science Centre – free child entry with a paying adult
- Blue Reef Aquarium – save £2 per person
- Diggerland Durham – save 25% on entry
- Newcastle United Stadium Tours – save 20% on classic tours
- Jarrow Hall – save 25% on entry
- Seven Stories, The National Centre for Children's Books – free child entry with a paying adult
- Tanfield Railway – save 25% on entry
- Ocean Beach Pleasure Park – save on ride tokens
- Sunderland Bowl – family bowling for just £10
- Whitley Bay Ice Rink – save £5 on family ice skating
- View all Big Days Out offers
Frequent buses and fab features
Go North East run frequent buses across the region which connect towns and villages with the cities of Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland. Many services have great features including free Wi-Fi, USB charging points and next stop announcements.
Go North East app
You can buy tickets, see where your bus is on the live bus map, find your nearest bus stop and plan your journey. The Go North East bus app is essential for anyone travelling in and around the region. Search for Go North East in your app store.
Get on board with contactless
There’s no need to worry about carrying cash – contactless is accepted on all Go North East buses for tickets up to the value of £30.
*A minimum of one adult and one child of fare paying age is required (5-year-old and above).