The incredibly popular NE1 Newcastle Restaurant Week returns again from 5 until 11 August, with over 100 restaurants involved.
Diners can enjoy fantastic food in Newcastle's finest restaurants for only £10 or £15 per person. To give you a helping hand, we've listed some of our favourites...
- Pizza Punks – £10 and £15 offers
- The Purple Bear – 2 courses for £10, or 3 courses for £15
- The Botanist – 2 courses for £10, or 3 courses for £15
- COOP Chicken House – £10 and £15 offers
- Fat Hippo – starter, main and a milkshake for £15
- Tomahawk Steakhouse – 3 courses for £15
None of these take your fancy? Check out all the other NE1 Newcastle Restaurant Week offers.
We run a wide range of frequent services to the heart of Newcastle City Centre, so travelling to your favourite restaurant couldn't be easier with us this Restaurant Week.
Get on board with the whole family! Our £10 Family Day Ticket covers up to two adults and three children under 16. A minimum of one adult and one child of fare paying age (5-year-old or above) is required at all times.