If you're looking for a bank holiday day out with a difference, then join in the fun at the Northumberland County Show on Monday 27 May.
There's lots to see and do on the day, including live music, amazing fresh food, show jumping, animal judging and much more.
We've even got 5 pairs of tickets to give away – check out our competition at the bottom of the page.
Getting to the Northumberland County Show is easy too as we’ve got extra buses on the Tyne Valley Ten, giving two buses per hour to Stocksfield Station from Newcastle, Metrocentre, Blaydon and Prudhoe on the day of the show.
Buses will leave from these places at the following times:
- Newcastle, Eldon Square Bus Station at 8.30am, 9am, 9.27am, 9.52am, then at 27 minutes and 52 minutes past each hour until 3.27pm.
- Newcastle, Central Station at 8.35am, 9.05am, 9.32am, 9.57am, then at 32 minutes and 57 minutes past each hour until 3.32pm.
- Metrocentre Interchange at 8.46am, 9.16am, 9.45am, 10.10am, then at 45 minutes and 10 minutes past each hour until 3.45pm.
- Blaydon Bus Station at 8.53am, 9.23am, 9.54am, 10.19am, then at 54 minutes and 19 minutes past each hour until 3.54pm.
- Prudhoe Front Street 9.12am, 9.42am, 10.15am, 10.40am, then at 15 minutes and 40 minutes past each hour until 4.15pm.
- Buses will also leave Hexham Bus Station hourly at 22 minutes past each hour from 9.22am until 3.22pm.
A return fare from Hexham is only £5.20, or £6.50 return from Blaydon, Metrocentre or Newcastle with people aged 18 or under travelling for just £1 each way.
Travelling with the family? Save with our Family Day Ticket – just £10 and covers up to two adults and three children under 16. A minimum of one adult and one child is required at all times.
We’ve even got 5 pairs of tickets to give away – simply submit your details via the below link by 11.59pm on Thursday 23 May to enter.