From Monday 22 May until Tuesday 13 June, Quaylink services will be diverted each day due to the closure of Grey Street in Newcastle.
- Q1 from Dean Street - will divert via Mosley Street, St Nicholas Street, Westgate Road and Neville Street. The service will be unable to serve Grey Street, Market Street or Grainger Street.
- Q2 from Central Station - will use normal route to Market Street West, then Pilgrim Street, Swan House roundabout, Mosley Street and Dean Street.
- Q3 from Dean Street - will divert via Mosley Street, Swan House roundabout, Pilgrim Street and Market Street East.
- Q3 from Newgate Street - will divert via Market Street West, Pilgrim Street, Swan House roundabout, Mosley Street and Dean Street.
Stops on Grey Street will be suspended during the closure. Quaylink Q3 will temporarily serve the stop on Market Street East opposite the old police station.
Phase 2 - Monday 12 until Tuesday 13 June
- Overnight, from 9pm until 5am, services 1/1A, 27, 53/54, 56, 57/58, 97, Q1/Q2 and Q3 will be unable to serve bus stops on Market Street West or Grainger Street. Customers should use stops at St Nicholas Street/Castle Garth.