From the writer of the smash hit play Hadaway Harry, Wisecrack Productions brings to you a play based on the life and times of the North East's first ever music hall superstar, Ned Corvan.
Get ready to take a trip back to the nineteenth century, with music and songs performed by Jamie Brown (Hadaway Harry, The Fighting Bradfords), Chris Connel (Pitman Painters UK tour and on Broadway), and Rachael McShane (violinist for multi award winning folk group Bellowhead).
Mr Corvan's Music Hall has been inspired by the forthcoming book by renowned historian and author Dave Harker.
World Premiere will be held at Gala Durham on Thursday 25 May, running in various regional venues until Saturday 10 June. Click here for ticket information.
- 25-27 May at Gala Theatre in Durham
- 29 May at New Hartley Memorial Hall
- 30-31 May at Westovian Theatre in South Shields
- 1-2 June at Sunderland Minster
- 3 June at Whitley Bay Playhouse
- 6 June at Hartlepool Town Hall Theatre
- 7 June at Alun Armstrong Theatre in Stanley
- 9-10 June at Sage Gateshead
Getting there couldn't be easier with us. Use our Journey Planner and you'll be on your way in no time at all.
Sorry, this competition has now closed.
We have 3 pairs of tickets up for grabs to see Mr Corvan's Music Hall at Westovian Theatre in South Shields on Wednesday 31 May at 7.30pm.
Complete your details here to enter. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- Competition closes at midday on Thursday 18 May
- One entry per person
- Winners will be randomly selected from all entries
- Winners will be contacted directly
- Winners will receive a pair of tickets for Mr Covan's Music Hall at Westovian Theatre in South Shields on 31 May
- No cash or prize alternative is available