The incredibly popular NE1 Newcastle Restaurant Week returns again from 21 until 27 January, with over 100 restaurants involved.
Diners can enjoy fantastic food in Newcastle's finest restaurants for only £10 or £15 per person. To give you a helping hand, we've listed some of our favourites...
- Miller & Carter Steakhouse – 2 courses for £15
- The Purple Bear – 2 courses for £10, or 3 courses for £15
- Pizza Punks – pizza with a soft drink for £10, or pizza and a cocktail for £15
- The Botanist – 2 courses for £10, or 3 courses for £15
- COOP Chicken House – various £10 offers
- George's Great British Kitchen – 2 courses for £10, or 3 courses for £15
None of these take your fancy? Check out the rest of the offers here.
We run a wide range of frequent services to the heart of Newcastle City Centre, so travelling to your favourite restaurant couldn't be easier with us this Restaurant Week.
Get on board with the whole family! Our £10 Family Day Ticket covers up to two adults and three children under 16. A minimum of one adult and one child is required at all times.