Tomorrow (Friday 4 September), we’ll be in Consett from 10.30am until 3pm promoting our £4.5million investment into new and refreshed, clean, safe and comfy buses.
We’ll be on Wesley Street, just off Middle Street, with one of our new bike-friendly buses, so come along to see it in all its glory.
Check out the mod-cons, speak to our friendly team about travelling safely, pick up a timetable booklet and grab some sweet treats.
Fab features on board our X-lines buses in Consett
- Bike racks on X-lines X70 and X71
- Free Wi-Fi, USB and wireless charging
- Luxury interior with tables on the upper-deck
- Next stop announcements
Don’t forget, we’re also making some improvements to services and tickets from Saturday 5 September
- We're making further increases to services to help support local shops, businesses, leisure venues, schools and colleges
- Consett will move into the Green GoZone for cheaper travel to other areas in County Durham, such as Chester-le-Street, Stanley and Durham city centre
- We’re introducing a new Consett Go Local WeeklySaver
- We’re also launching a new Consett Go Local Flexi 5 ticket option
- Find out more